Discover the referees officiating the FIFA U-17 World Cup Final 2023 between Germany and France. Get to know the names and roles of the match officials, including the VAR team. Stay informed about this exciting event!
The FIFA U-17 World Cup Final 2023 between Germany and France promises to be an electrifying match, but it’s not just the teams that will be in the spotlight. The referees play a crucial role in ensuring fair play and upholding the spirit of the game. In this article, we will introduce you to the esteemed group of match officials who will oversee this highly anticipated clash.
Germany vs France Referee Team
Let’s meet the referees and officials who will be in charge of this thrilling encounter.
|Assistant Referee 1
|Assistant Referee 2
|Aleandro Di Paolo
Referee: Espen Eskas (NOR)
Espen Eskas from Norway will take on the role of the main referee for this high-stakes match. Known for his impartial decisions and deep knowledge of the game, Eskas has a reputation for maintaining control on the field.
Assistant Referee 1: Jan Engan (NOR)
Jan Engan, also from Norway, will assist Eskas as the first assistant referee. Engan’s keen eye for offside calls and precise judgments make him a valuable addition to the team.
Assistant Referee 2: Isaak Bashevkin (NOR)
Isaak Bashevkin, hailing from Norway, will serve as the second assistant referee. Bashevkin’s understanding of the game’s intricacies ensures that the touchline decisions are accurate.
Fourth Official: Dahane Beida (MTN)
Dahane Beida from Mauritania will be the fourth official for the match. Beida’s experience in handling disciplinary matters and substitutions will be crucial.
Reserve AR: Koffi Ahonto (TOG)
Koffi Ahonto, representing Togo, will act as the reserve assistant referee. His readiness to step in if needed adds an extra layer of preparedness to the officiating team.
VAR: Aleandro Di Paolo (ITA)
The Video Assistant Referee (VAR) for this match is Aleandro Di Paolo from Italy. Di Paolo will use technology to review critical decisions and ensure fairness in the game.
AVAR: Lahlou Benbraham (ALG)
Lahlou Benbraham, an experienced official from Algeria, will be the Assistant VAR (AVAR). Benbraham will work closely with the VAR to assess various incidents.
SVAR: David Coote (ENG)
David Coote, hailing from England, will serve as the Support VAR (SVAR). His role is to provide assistance to the AVAR and VAR, ensuring that every decision is well-informed.
Germany vs France: A Clash of Titans
As the FIFA U-17 World Cup Final 2023 unfolds, these officials will have their hands full, ensuring that the match is conducted with the utmost fairness and adherence to the rules.
HSBC SVNS Dubai Rugby 7s
HSBC SVNS Dubai Rugby Sevens 2023
HSBC SVNS Dubai Rugby 7s Live Stream 2023
HSBC SVNS Dubai Rugby 7s Live
HSBC SVNS Dubai Rugby 7s Live Online
Watch HSBC SVNS Dubai Rugby 7s Live Online 2023
1. How were these referees selected for the FIFA U-17 World Cup Final? The selection process for referees in FIFA tournaments is rigorous and based on their performance, experience, and knowledge of the game. These officials have demonstrated their expertise in various matches leading up to the final.
2. What is the role of the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) in football matches? The VAR is responsible for reviewing critical decisions made by the on-field referees, such as goals, penalty kicks, and red card incidents, using video technology to ensure accuracy.
3. Are there any nationality restrictions for referees in FIFA tournaments? FIFA promotes diversity among its officials, and referees from different countries are given the opportunity to officiate in international matches, including World Cup finals.
4. How do match officials prepare for high-profile games like the FIFA U-17 World Cup Final? Referees and their teams undergo extensive training and review of the rules and regulations to ensure they are well-prepared for the match. They also have access to the latest technology and communication tools.
5. What challenges do referees face in a match of this magnitude? Referees must handle the pressure, make quick and accurate decisions, and maintain control over the players to ensure a fair and exciting game.
6. Can referees make use of instant replays during the match? No, referees on the field cannot use instant replays. The VAR team reviews incidents and communicates with the on-field officials when necessary.
As football fans eagerly await the FIFA U-17 World Cup Final 2023 between Germany and France, it’s essential to recognize the dedication and expertise of the match officials who will ensure that the game is played fairly. The team of referees, VAR, AVAR, and SVAR will work tirelessly to make this final a memorable and thrilling experience for players and fans alike.